Who was Toots?
“Toots” Holzheimer is Australia’s most recognised female truck driver; freighting diesel, food and beer through to the Cape from the 1960’s to 1990’s in Far North Queensland.
Toots ‘Old Girl’
Toots truck was named ‘Old Girl’. It is a M.A.N diesel truck and helped freight goods throughout far north QLD. Her truck can be seen at the Winton Diamantina Truck Museum.
Toots AudioBook help.
We’re often asked how to download the audiobook. Here’s some simple tips to ensure you gain access to the audiobook quickly.
- Once you’ve purchased the audiobook, you’ll be emailed a link that will allow you to download the audiobook file.
- Please download the file! The link will expire after 30 days, so you must download it to your phone or desktop.
- The download file is a ZIP file and is approx 400MB (it is big!) So depending on your internet speed, it may take a little bit to reach you. NBN, 5g and 4g usually takes around 5 minutes.
- IPHONE DOWNLOAD. Click on the link in your order email. Download the Zip file. You’ll see the download status in your address bar (a small blue circle). Once this is complete, you can open “Files” and then look in your downloads folder. You’ll see the Toots audio book in here! You will then be able to listen to the entire AudioBook.
- Desktop or Laptop. Click on the link in your order email. Download the Zip file. Once you’ve completed the download, you can now unzip, open and listen to the audiobook.
Apple and Google play
We’ve noted that if you can download and then open the audiobook in the Books app, it will then automatically sync between your devices.
Toots eBook Help.
The eBook is pretty simple. Once you purchase the eBook, we’ll email you a link to our eBook pdf. You can download this file to your tablet or desktop and read it at your leisure. The eBook is 30MB .
If you ever need help, or are having trouble with a file – please make contact with us and we’ll try to help you out.